Tuesday, December 23, 2008

hehe! :D
ddp again.....grosshart is talking....and pause....some more talking. idk wth he's talking about....
just gonna ask xinting to help me...........too much favors to ask...feel guilty.
yea...bio test later! horrible idk what the lymphatic system does!!!!!!!!!!
omg! im dead. geometry test was horrible! i didn't finish!
omg no skool tomorrow!!!!

CANCER
(The Cutie)
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great telling stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to. 12 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

from the email that anna sent me........yea extremely randon and proud of it!...idk if im an AMAZING KISSER...like how would i noe..i don't kiss myself. wow that sounds really shallow.
so how come no one blogs everyday?....alyssa, you should have plenty of shit to talk about! im bored!!!!!!
What is that man talking about?
awww i hate ddp! the only reason why i like it is i can do my hw in this class and go online.
:D
bored
bored
bored
dying
dying of boredom
dead........

1 comment:

BleedingMascara said...

You know what sucks about this class?
He has this thing on the computer in the front of the class that knows what we're doing on the computers.
So like, as I'm typing this, he probably knows that I'm blogging instead of doing my orthographic drawings.
Ehh, I already got a 75 in this class, how worse could it get? lol.
AND what sucks is how I'm calling him for like 20 minutes but he ignores me ALL THE TIME!
Arghhh. ;(