Friday, January 23, 2009

ddp. my new least favorite class!
i was supposed to have a 90 average for ddp, but the naviance thingy didn't send me a freaken welcome email! so now i have a 89.7 average! are you freaken kidding me?
took th3e global final....hard. it's all multiple choice/true or false. i hate those because if i have the right answer i always manage to convince myself that another answer is "more right." -_-
i didn't bring my ddp cubes today, so yea......i guess it's another 0 for me.
*sigh*
omg...............................argh! i have no idea what we are supposed to do for this stupid class. too much work! i don't think that i'll have to know how to do whatever the heck we're doing in the future, because my future does not include technical drawing!!!!!
damn, i seriously think that in the future, you go to school until middle school, because everything els you learn in high school is basically useless. Then pick your career, and go to a certain amount of years of school depending on your job. cuz it's kinda useless knowing how to prove what two triangles are congruent if you're just gonna be a waiter or a photographer, or a marine biologist, or anything like that.

No comments: