Saturday, August 29, 2009

I don't know why, but lately, I'm really starting to like green, a lot! Well the nice green, not the dark greens. Anyways, I'm feeling tired and should be sleeping? I don't know, I didn't sleep the whole night yesterday. This has become very common. there would be days where I just can't sleep at all, no matter how tired I make myself. Is it because I worry too much?
I have never been the type of sleeper that fall asleep immediately after my head hits the pillow. I guess you can call me a thinker/worrier. I think the quickest that I remember falling asleep is around 30 minutes after I go to bed, and that's when I'm really tired.
Will I become one of those adults who will have to take sleeping pills, eventually relying on it, and therefore becoming addicted to it?

I like to think of myself as a night person. I mean I always stay up late and I hate getting up in the morning, but now that I've experienced the mornings right before sunrise, I've been growing rather fond of it. I love that cold breath of fresh air in the mornings. The sound of birds, planes, and the gas station pumps give off a very comforting sense of home and awakening. I've been living here for almost eight years, and I'm finally notice these little details that I would otherwise never have known even occurred. I think I might actually like the mornings more than the nights. But since I can never sleep early, it's going to be really hard to be both a night and a morning person.

But I think that being a morning person will definately bring me closer to my surroundings and will definately make me a healthier person. Afterall, people are supposed to sleep at night and wake up in the morning right? Currently, I'm staying up till like 6 or 7 in the morning then going to sleep and waking up at 6 at night. That's like my whole day gone already. Yea sure, you're supposed to sleep i during the summer vacation, but I think i stay in the house too much. Once I retire, or if possible, after I get married to the one I love, we can travel the world together. If that doesn't work out, don't worry, I still have other dreams that I want to fulfill ;D

eh, I'm just going to stop rambling now. Good Night people, or should I say Good Morning? Either way, just enjoy life :D

No comments: