Friday, December 25, 2009

hi hi hi pplz!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
im happy cuz my mom got off work at like 1:00 today :D
anyways i woke up at like 9:45am to watch the disney christmas parade...well more like 9:42 when cerris called, but i was tired. sorry cerris, i was tired so i didn't answer :(
what can i talk about?
o right. the winter jam.
well i wasn't on the list...but i was on the "special not on the list list" with ian and jabir :D
well they were taking so long and only like 150 ppl got in before it was 4:45 so i got to go in!
i was #179 wow. i feel bad about taking someone's spot...o well.
it was ok... like the music was bad and very hard to dance to.
annie was the big surprise. i had no idea she could dance so seductively!!!! well her and rebecca!!!
well we left at like 6 something. when we were walking to the dekalb station...i suddenly remembered that i didn't have my scarf. stupid coat check ppl!!! rawr so now i don't have my scarf! so when alyssa and i were on the train, i found a bottle of water in my bag O.o wtf? so instead of giving me back my scarf they gave me some random person's almost empty bottle of water? that person must have really missed their bottle of water -_-
so onto a less depressing topic...alyssa and _ _ _ _ sitting in a tree. k-i-s-s-i-n-g!
LMAO!!! i'm not going to say anything more. alyssa gonna KILL ME!!!
so happy holidays my peeps!
and someone has got to help me with my chinese hw!!

7 comments:

ありさ said...

he has 2 "r"s in his name.
just so u know.
now i can slap u when we get back to skool...

diana said...

woah woah woah, wait, alyysa and who?!?!?!

Connie said...

I know right! About Annie and Rebecca.

Yo, I waited for you guys at the station and then you guys didn't show up so i just went home on my own :X

Connie said...

Omg, Alyssa... I think I know who you like.

Joann said...

lmao. I stood around for the winter jam not doing anything. XD

omgah. your scarffffff D: it was pretty tooo.

ThisStoopidNerd said...

LMAO seriously alyssa? and how would you know? i was the one in his class last year!

btw does connie know him?

i noe right joann! so sad :(

ありさ said...

i just...know
;D

connie knows T^T