Monday, December 14, 2009

just found out alyssa posted the vid of T-ara's Falling U male version. the one i sent her, the one she didn't credit me for T-T !! sending hate towards alyssa. eh i feel better now.

anyways. she made a christmas wishlist, so i was thinking i should make one too? i really should be working on my 5 page research essay and it's 12:38 am right now! w/e. so here's the list.

1. A Watch. i lost mine and now i constantly look at my wrist but then i realize that i don't have a watch anymore T-T.

2. Footie PJ's the ones with the shirt, pants, and shoes connected. idk why i just want one.

3. Slippers/Booties for home. my feet are always cold for some reason.

4. Rings? i like rings ><

what else? im trying to refrain from putting too expensive things on here. but you guys can feel free to chip in and buy me one present though.

5. iHome radio/speakers/ipod charger thingy. yea i know it's expensive and none of you guys are gonna get it for me. but who cares, im putting it anyways.

6. bed warmer or electric blanket. what? my room is always cold even with the heat on!

7. Sephora Gift cards...or any clothing gift cards.

8. Any girly things :D

i know you guys are probably gonna get me cheaper stuff but i don't mind. i'll just get my parents to buy me the more expensive stuff XP thanks a lot you guys.
btw if you're really cheap, a card if ok too, but it has to be a nice card. and if you're making it, at least make it look like you put effort into it. jk, nonetheless, i'll probably still love you...or not? lol.

5 comments:

ありさ said...

i'll think about getting something off ur list

btw. in ur little descrption box next to piccie... its supposed to be "who's" as in "who is" not "whose"

Vionna said...

amy!!
ill try to get u RINGS...
I x3 rings xD

ThisStoopidNerd said...

w/e alyssa stop being such a grammar police.

lol vionna sure.

Joann said...

heys. :D
footie pjs are cool, but then isn't it hard to like put it on and take it off. LMFAO. XD

ThisStoopidNerd said...

lol...i don't really care though. at least coldness won't get in.